TERMS OF SERVICE
1. This document contains very important information regarding your rights and obligations, as well as conditions, limitations and exclusions that might apply to you. Please read it carefully.
These terms require the use of arbitration to resolve disputes, rather than recourse to the judicial system.
By placing an order for products or services from this website, you affirm that you are of legal age to enter into this agreement, and you accept and are bound by these terms and conditions. You affirm that if you place an order on behalf of an organization or company, you have the legal authority to bind any such organization or company to these terms and conditions.
You may not order or obtain products or services from this website if you: (i) do not agree to these terms and conditions, (ii) are not the older of (a) at least 18 years of age or (b) legal age to form a binding contract with In-Lite Design Corporation, or (iii) are prohibited from accessing or using this website or any of this website’s contents, products or services by applicable law.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through in-sider.com (this “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by In-Lite Design Corporation (referred to as “us”, “we” or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referred to on the Site. You should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) All prices, discounts and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total price and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information; however, we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
(b) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept [APPROVED CREDIT CARDS AND OTHER PAYMENT METHODS] for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
(a) We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation.
(b) Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier/delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Returns and Refunds. We accept most unused and unopened items within 30 days of the ship date for a full refund or credit excluding any original Shipping Costs. Customers are not subject to restocking fees. However, the product and packaging must be completely new to ensure the item can be resold to another customer. Shipping to and from will not be refunded. EXCEPTIONS: Special order items or final sale / clearance items.
We are NOT responsible for lost return packages, and recommend you insure and track your packages. We do not cover return shipping charges. You are welcome to use the shipping method of your choice.
Please address all returns to:
in-lite Design Corporation Returns
291 Airport Industrial Rd.
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Before returning items you must contact our reps at: email@example.com to receive your accompanying SN# that must be placed on the label and/or packaging - without this SN# we CAN NOT complete your return!
You will receive an email notification from us when we receive and process your return. Please note that any original Shipping Costs will not be refunded. Please allow up to 20 days for your return to be processed.
At this time, we can only process exchanges for the same item.
IN-SIDER Points are one-time use and non-refundable. If you return an order, the in-sider Points you earned on that order will be deducted from your account when your return is processed. If you already spent the points earned on the returned order, the dollar value that corresponds to the used points will be deducted from your total refund.
- Installation of Products. You agree that if you decide not to have a qualified and licensed electrician perform any work, you are performing the work at your own risk and liability. In-Lite will not be held responsible in connection with any work for use of the Products. In-Lite will not be held responsible for or accept or assume any liability in connection with any line voltage work for use of the Products, the electrical installation or modification of any of its Products, or injuries or damages incurred in connection with the foregoing. You must comply with all local, state, and federal laws, rules, codes, and regulations. You as the Buyer should consult with a licensed electrician who adheres to and accepts all responsibility for electrical installations in compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, codes, and regulations. IN-LITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DEATH ARISING FROM THE USE OR INSTALLATION OF SELLERS PRODUCTS.
- Video Content and Instructional Materials. The Video Content and Instructional Materials are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice provided by a licensed electrician. Always seek the advice of a qualified electrician with any questions you may have regarding electrical work.
In-Lite hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content or Instructional Materials, which is provided as is, and without warranties.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty and Disclaimer
(a) We do not manufacture or control any of the products offered on our Site. Accordingly, we do not provide any conditions or warranties with respect to the products or services offered on our Site. However, the products and services offered on our Site are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty as detailed in the product’s description on our Site and included with the product. To obtain warranty service for defective products, please follow the instructions included in the manufacturer’s warranty. You may contact us and we will assist you in processing your Warranty claim with the manufacturer.
(b) ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION: (A) OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
(c) SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(d) YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFATURER’S FAILURE TO HONOUR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability.
(a) IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT[, OR LOSS OF DATA OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE], OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR AGGRAVATED DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
(b) IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE SITE.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms, when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, tsunami, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown, or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein [without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the Province of Ontario.
- Waiver of Recourse to the Courts and Binding Arbitration.
(a) You and In-Lite Design Incorporation are agreeing to give up any rights to litigate claims in a court. Other rights that you would have if you went to court may also be unavailable or may be limited in arbitration.
Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, consumer protection, common law, intentional tort, injunctive and equitable claims) between you and us arising from or relating in any way to your purchase of products or services through this Site, will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration.
(b) The arbitration will be administered by an Arbitrator located in the Province of Ontario and the Country of Canada.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 14 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure or delay by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of In-Lite Design Corporation.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than you.
(a) To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email, and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
(b) To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by facsimile transmission to [FAX NUMBER]; or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to [In-Lite Design Corporation ADDRESS]. We may update the facsimile number or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- California Proposition 65. WARNING: Chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be present in products sold here. Wash hands after use.
For questions about the Terms of Service, contact in-lite Design Corporation here.